Communicare V19.2 available
3rd February 2020
Communicare V19.2 is the latest, publicly available release.
To arrange an upgrade with Support, log into the Communicare Client Portal, navigate to Help and Support > Forms > Upgrade Request or click Request Upgrade in the Upgrade and Release Details pane, and complete the form.
V19.2 Key Features:
Tip: See the release notes for more information.
- User Lock Conflicts - use the new form under the Tools menu to resolve user lock conflicts. The form lists all the users connected to Communicare; disconnect the user with the lock conflict.
- Care Plan tab - now shows when active care plans are present by changing the background colour of the icon.
- Service Recording - a progress note icon is displayed in the Service Recording window indicating whether any information is attached to the service that will prevent this service being deleted. That is, a missing icon indicates that no information has been recorded for that service yet.
- Documents and Results:
- HL7 pathology results that are received containing a PDF document will now display correctly in the documents and results window.
- Ordering Provider column added to Investigation Results tab.
- Patient Summary report - the Patient Summary report can now also export all documents related to a patient.
- MIMS Interaction Warnings - a new graphical representation of drug interaction severity ratings has been added to the Medications Warnings window and is displayed if there are any interactions when prescribing or dispensing.
- eRx SafeScript Integration (Victorian sites only) - eRx SafeScript Integration or Real-time Prescription Monitoring (RTPM) is now available. A check box added to the Clinical tab of System Parameters for Prescribing options, to activate the feature. Currently, Safescript is only required for Victoria. See the website for further details.
- EPD Integration - the existing HSD (Human Services directory) Address Book integration module is replaced with the EPD (Enterprise Provider Directory) Address Book integration.
- My Health Record - the document list in MyHR now defaults to view all documents rather than just Shared Health Summary Documents.