Introduction to Communicare - Clinical
This eLearning course covers the basic knowledge required for a new user of Communicare who will be using the software to enter clinical data.
This course is suitable for Doctors, Nurses and Health Workers.
The topics covered include:
- Logging into Communicare and user access
- Entering clinical notes into the Clinical Record
- Using Service Recording (Communicare's waiting room)
- Updating/searching patient Biographic data
- Ordering investigations
- Reviewing incoming Results
- Writing Prescriptions
- Referring patients to a specialist
- Getting help and helpdesk
The above topics are captured in 80+ minutes of training videos and associated text.
Course materials are available to the user for 30 days from first login for only $99.00 per person.
Please fill in a eLearning Request Form to apply for this course