Introduction to Communicare - Reception
This eLearning course covers the basic knowledge required for a new user of Communicare who will be using the software to work front desk on clinical reception.
This course is suitable for Receptionists, Admin or front desk staff.
The topics covered include:
- Logging into Communicare and user access
- The Communicare Toolbar
- Using Service Recording (Communicare's waiting room)
- Booking Appointments, cancelling appointments and adding walk-ins (Appointment Book)
- Patient Biographic data entry (updating identifying details and entering new patients into the system)
- Scanning documents into Communicare
- Getting help and helpdesk
The above topics are captured in 60+ minutes of training videos and associated text.
Course materials are available to the user for 30 days from first login for only $99.00 per person.
Please fill in a eLearning Request Form to apply for this course