Introduction to Communicare - Community Services (SEWB)
This eLearning course covers the basic knowledge required for a new user of Communicare who will be using the software to enter data as part of their program.
This course is suitable for SEWB, Community Services/Social Services, AOD, D&A workers.
The topics covered include:
- Logging into Communicare and user access
- Entering notes into the Clinical Record
- Using Service Recording (Communicare's waiting room)
- Updating/searching patient Biographic data
- Modifying the Place and Mode in your service detail as required
- Logging Phone calls and other records of contacts into patient files
- Adding details of home visits into patient files
- Getting help and helpdesk
The above topics are captured in 80+ minutes of training videos and associated text.
Course materials are available to the user for 30 days from first login for only $99.00 per person.
Please fill in a eLearning Request Form to apply for this course